Indiana Wills, Trusts, and Probate Attorney
As you get older, you continue to face new challenges. Whether you are worried about getting proper Medicaid coverage, or developing a comprehensive estate plan, you want a lawyer you can trust to successfully handle all of your legal and tax concerns. Attorney Paul S. Ward is a certified public accountant and a certified elder law attorney. He can help you today.
Personal Service from a CPA, CELA, and Indiana Board Certified Trust and Estate Lawyer*
Indianapolis attorney Paul S. Ward offers legal services relating to elder law, tax planning, and estate administration. As a sole practitioner, he is able to offer his clients personal attention and competitively priced legal services. He is always available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
He offers legal services in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Medicaid Planning: He can assist with Medicaid planning so you may be eligible for Medicaid coverage when you need to pay for your nursing home.
- Guardianships: He can help you obtain guardianship for your parent, spouse, or another family member is no longer able to care for him or her.
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney: He can provide you with a variety of ways in which you can prepare for the future of your family, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.
- Probate and Trust Administration: He can help guide you through the probate process and assist with the administrations of trusts.
- Offers in Compromise and IRS Tax Settlements: He can help you take care of unpaid tax bills and provide you with available options if you are unable to pay the IRS in full.
- Tax Disputes and Audits: He can help you reach a tax settlement if you have been audited by the IRS.
- Tax Planning: He will work to help you legally avoid tax liability and avoid problems with the IRS in the future by providing tax planning advice today.
Business Formation: Paul S. Ward can help you understand the tax and liability implications of any business venture before you start and provide quality legal services to establish your corporation, limited liability company, or other business entity.
Contact Indiana Elder Law and Tax Law Attorney
From his office in downtown Indianapolis, attorney Paul S. Ward offers a variety of legal services for individuals and businesses. Contact his Indianapolis elder law and tax law firm or call the office at 317-202-1569 to schedule a consultation today.
*Paul S. Ward is a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, as certified by TESB. The National Elder Law Foundation has certified Mr. Ward as a certified elder law attorney (CELA). The Veterans Administration has accredited Mr. Ward to assist veterans.